Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In the beginning...

Blogger is a very user-friendly tool for blogging, and the free aspect of it always helps too! This is actually my third active blog. I also have one dedicated to my youngest son, Killian, who is almost 6 months old now, and then one that is dedicated to all the things that irritate and annoy me. So, I guess in a sense, i'm an old pro at the Blogging world...LOL!
Instant messaging is an everyday occurrence with me also. Not only is it a great way to pester co-workers when questions arise without tying up the phone lines or wearing out the tread on my shoes, but it enables me to keep up with friends and family that are scattered all over the place. I'm looking forward to honing the skills I already possess as well as learning more about some of the technology I am not as familiar with during the Blue 2.0 adventure.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Trina - Love your book fairy picture. Two young kids, full time job and contemplating grad school. Drink much coffee???

TheBookFairy said...

I think I LIVE on coffee now. I loved it pre-babies, but now it is a NECESSITY!!